- Discussions are designed to promote dialogue between faculty and students, and students and their peers. In discussions students:Demonstrate understanding of concepts for the weekIntegrate outside scholarly sources when requiredEngage in meaningful dialogue with classmates and/or instructorExpress opinions clearly and logically, in a professional manner
- Use the rubric on this page as you compose your answers.
- Best Practices include:Participation early in the week is encouraged to stimulate meaningful discussion among classmates and instructor.Enter the discussion often during the week to read and learn from posts.Select different classmates for your reply each week.
You must access the following article to answer the questions:
Boyle, D. K., & Thompson, S.A. (2020). CMSRNs’ continuing competence methods and perceived value of certification: A descriptive study. MEDSURG Nursing, 29(4), 229-254.
https://chamberlainuniversity.idm.oclc.org/login?url=https://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=a9h&AN=145282314&site=eds-live&scope=site (Links to an external site.)
- Locate the literature review section. Summarize using your own words from one of the study/literature findings. Be sure to identify which study you are summarizing.
- Discuss how the author’s review of literature (studies) supported the research purpose/problem. Share something that was interesting to you as you read through the literature review section.
- Describe one strategy that you learned that would help you create a strong literature review/search for evidence. Share your thoughts on the importance of a thorough review of the literature.