Using the same company from the previous assignments, submit your analysis for the final P (promotion) for your chosen company’s product or service.
Your analysis should cover all aspects related to promoting the product, including promotion to the customer and to other promotional audiences:
· Analyze the sales process or techniques and how it impacts marketing and sales plans. What suggestions do you have for potential improvements?
· Analyze choices of who represents the product. Do you consider the choices to be optimal?
· Analyze the company’s communication strategy, including both the communication channels and the media.
· Analyze the effectiveness of the promotion strategy, including how promotional efforts affect decisions for the marketing and sales plans. What are the cost implications of the promotion strategy?
· Analyze the implications of the company’s integrated marketing program, including the impact on business economic success.
· Cite any sources you use.
· Be sure your analyses present a focused purpose through strong organizational skills. Also be sure to present evidence through strong paraphrasing/summarizing and appropriate tone and sentence structure.
Your assignment should also meet the following requirements:
· Written communication: Communication should be clear and well organized, and support a central idea, with no technical writing errors, as expected of a business professional.
· References: References and citations are formatted in consistent style, with a preference for using APA style and formatting. Refer to the Evidence and APA section of the Writing Center for guidance.
· Number of resources: Use a minimum of three scholarly resources related to the content of the assignment.
· Length of paper: 2–3 typed, double-spaced pages, in addition to the title and references pages.
· Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.